Tuesday, March 24, 2009

iPhone 4g Rumors!!

Ok, I am a closet tech nerd, and I love it when the newest products are on the market.  The Apple iPhone has revolutionized the mobile phone world, and has been the leader of the pack ever since its debeut.  The Iphone 3G has sold over 10m, and there have been many upgrades from the 1st generation iphone.  Even though the 3G iphone came out July 15,2008, the iPhone 4G is already on its way.
     This is one thing I hate about technology, once you get the top of the market device, it is just run of the mill 6 months later.  I would love to see apple just offer a hardware update for around $50 so everyone can be on par (that is what they did with the jump from the first iPhone to the 3G).  
     Althought there are only rumors on what the new iPhone will have, I predict it will have turn  by turn navigation, and hopefully 2way video chat, know as iChat on Mac's now.  I would like to see increased memory with better battery life and louder speakers.  
Even though I am bummed about the new iPhone taking the backseat, it is exciting to see what the new cutting edge is.

No comments:

Post a Comment